Monday, March 2, 2015

Mulligan's, Marathon Runners and Drumsticks

Sunday's performance in front of Mulligan's was great. Thanks to everyone at the Marathon of the Treasure Coast for letting me perform. Although it was hot, I had a fun time.

After the performance I bought a pair of light-up drumsticks, which light up when you hit them. I also went to Gamestop and bought 'Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4' for my Wii. I am now in year 2, and I have learned a few spells, such as Leviosa, which levitates certain objects, and Immobulus, which immobilizes objects.

The Open Mic Night at the Crafted Keg time has changed. Come on over Tuesday's from 8:PM to 11:PM for Open Mic Night at the Crafted Keg. If you play an instrument, sing, or even know a poem, come over, sign up, and do your thing.

 A wise old Indian Chief was asked about Daylight Saving Time. He said, "Only government can cut a foot from one end of a blanket, sew it onto the other end, and claim to have made a longer blanket."

Don't forget to spring forward this Sunday.

See y'all in the next post. B'bye.

FletcherMorton.Com