Tuesday, October 17, 2017

So What's Been Going on Lately?

Good question! I've been learning some new songs, like Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher by Jackie Wilson. I've also been playing basketball with some of my friends. I'm alright with playing defense, but don't do too well with gettin' the ball in the hoop. I'm now doing an open mic night with a friend of mine, Jonathan Cummings, on Tuesdays at NOTES Music Room and Wine Bar!
I've also been taking Ballroom Dance lessons at Fred Astaire Dance Studio. I'm going to their Halloween dance party on October 25th. Speaking of October, on October 23rd, I'm going to be one of the performers at the Saint Luke's Episcopal Church Open Mic in Stuart, FL! Come on over to hear myself and other talented musicians. Show starts at 6:45 PM, and here's the address. 5150 SE Railway Ave, Stuart, FL 34997. That's all for now! Hope to see y'all either at the open mic above or in the next blog tomorrow. See ya!
FletcherMorton.Com