Wednesday, October 18, 2017

13 Nights of Halloween

We all know the song 12 Days of Christmas, right? Well, I was scrolling through YouTube trying to find something to write about, and I found this: 13 Nights of Halloween!
Here are the lyrics:
On the (insert number 1-13 here) night of Halloween,
three witches gave to me.
1. Some Bones From a Haunted Graveyard.
2. Two Zombie Eyeballs
3. Three Giant Spiders
4. Four Headless Horsemen
5. Five Creepy Dolls
6. Six Vampires Biting
7. Seven Werewolves Howling
8. Eight Mummies Waking
9. Nine Ghosts a Haunting
10. Ten Goblins Glowing
11. Eleven Bats a Flying
12. Twelve Coffins Creaking
13. Thirteen Cauldrons Bubbling

Don't tell all the witches, but I don't know where to put all this stuff. Quick question, what are y'all going to be for Halloween this year? I'm going to be an Unknown Phantom. See y'all tomorrow!
FletcherMorton.Com