Sunday, July 27, 2014

Guitars and Tiki Bars


PictureYay! I got my guitar that I won this Friday! It is a beautiful guitar. It's made of Mahogany wood, which gives it a nice bright and full sound. You can even see the wood grains on the polished body. I liked it so much that I named it Rose, after one of my favorite characters from Doctor Who. It also has a beautiful sound. It has lighter strings and is custom designed to make it easy to play. It's an awesome guitar for some of my favorite acoustic songs like Handy Man by James Taylor, Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits, and Peaceful Easy Feeling by The Eagles. Thank you Mr. Zager and the folks at Zager Guitars.

Speaking of the guitar, she went for a test run at
Archie's Seabreeze yesterday. I took Rose, Zoe (my Ibanez Artcore) and Kaylee (my little Martin) and I played for two hours. Thank you Miss Patty for giving me the opportunity to play at Archie's. I hope to see ya'll again. We didn't want to take Sam with us, so he spent the day at the Inn of the Dog getting a pawdicure and some puppy play time.



Fletcher Morton at Archie's Seabreeze






FletcherMorton.Com