Friday, August 15, 2014

Beware The Ides Of August

A few days ago, I got an invitation to play at Archie's again. I said yes to that offer. So now I'm going to play at Archie's September 6, and October 4, both will be from 12:00 noon to 2:00. I have been gathering a set list for September, here is what I have so far, 1. Volcano - by Jimmy Buffett, 2. Redneck Riviera - by my uncle Allan Morton, 3. In The City - by Joe Walsh, 4. Summer of 69- by Bryan Adams, 5.Boats - by Kenny Chesney, 6. Son of a Son of a Son of a Sailor - by Jimmy Buffett, 7.Born To Be a Pirate - by Mike Mangum, 8. The Weight - by The Band, 9. Knee Deep - by Zac Brown, and 10. Take It Easy - by The Eagles. I am also thinking about going to the Osceola St. Cafe Open Mike Night every Monday. I just put everything together in That's Just The Way It Is and it is perfect. It is now ready for a public performance. Playing For Change is making a music video for a song called La Bamba and I am learning the song so that maybe I can be in the video. On the 26th, one of my friends and I are going to go see the St. Lucie Mets play against Charlotte. I wish that Fall was here right now, it is really hot and humid out there. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons because it's not too hot and it's not too cold either. This weekend I am going to get the first Harry Potter book. I hope it has a really great storyline with cool plot twists in it. See you later. Bye.



FletcherMorton.Com