Saturday, August 23, 2014

Aviation 101

As part of my homeschool curriculum, I am studying how to be a pilot and how airplanes work. One of the sites that I use for that is Aviation 101, a site made by Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. If you want to be a pilot, go to this site. It teaches you things like what the basic components of a plane are, what the different controls do, and more, and the best part is, it's free. All you have to do is sign up. I took my first test, which wasn't big, and I got an 84%. I am so excited about tonight, because tonight on Doctor Who is The Night Of The New Doctor, as I call it. I hope he is as good as his predecessor, Matt Smith. You can check him out on BBC One at 8:00 PM Eastern Time. I am working on a new song on my piano called Come Sail Away by Styx. It is going very well, in fact, I almost have it complete. The first Harry Potter book is very good so far. It has lots of wizards, spells, and Monsters. One of my favorite people from the book is Hagrid. He's a softy but he's also hard and mean when he needs to be. If I were a wizard, no offense to my dog because in Harry Potter I am pretty sure wizards can't have dogs as pets, I would have an owl. One of my documentaries I watched with lunch this week was about London, England. If you want to explore Hyde Park in London, you can take a tour on horseback.


FletcherMorton.Com