Monday, September 1, 2014

Sick As A Dog


I had a cold last week, so I didn't really do much. One of my friends told me about a game called Kerbal Space Program. You are able to build a spaceship or a spaceplane to go into space and to the moon. I am learning a new song on my piano called Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin. It's a very complicated song, filled with lots of sharps and flats. I am also learning A New World Symphony on my piano. It's a really sweet and relaxing song. The season premier of Doctor Who was really great. The new Doctor is pretty good at playing an over 2,000 year old Time Lord from a planet called Galifrey. My favorite part was when the dinosaur was roaming in London in 1869 all because it swallowed the TARDIS.

Picture

Yesterday, I gave my dog a bath so that he wouldn't stink. He can tolerate baths but I can tell he dislikes them. My mom is making homemade dog treats for Sam. 
Here is the recipe for Mom's dog treats. 

Mix together:
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup meat flavored liquid (chicken broth, beef broth, etc.)
1 tablespoon of oil (bacon grease works great)
2 cups of flour
Roll out dough very thinly on floured surface and cut with cookie cutters. Place on cookie sheet. Mix 1 egg in a separate bowl.  Add a little broth or bacon grease to the egg wash for extra flavor. Brush the egg wash on the tops of the treats just before baking. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.




FletcherMorton.Com